Local SEO Strategy & Implementation Package
Website Maintenance (Care Plan) Included
Custom Strategy Based On Your Needs and Progress
Full Citation Audit
Local Search Rank Monitoring
Ongoing Google Business Profile Management Including Posts, Photos, Hour Changes, Review Replies, Etc.
Give your brand a boost!
Schedule A Quick Call To Learn How We Can Help
A stronger connection with your audience starts here. Our brand strategists are standing by to help refresh, realign or rebuild your brand to grow engagement and sales.
Frequently Asked Questions
about local seo
Local SEO is critical for businesses that rely on foot traffic and attracting customers from their surrounding area. Ranking higher in local search results makes you more visible to potential customers who are looking for your products or services near them. This can result in more calls, walk-ins and sales.
Some key local SEO best practices include:
- Optimizing your Google My Business listing with complete and accurate information. This includes categories, photos, business information, etc.
- Creating location-optimized landing pages and content that includes your city and state.
- Encouraging customer reviews on platforms like Google and Facebook. More positive local reviews improve your SEO rankings.
- Optimizing your website for local SEO by including your business name, address and location on every page.
- Using local keywords and geo-targeted terms throughout your website content
Keyword research is finding the words and phrases that people type into search engines to find your products or services. You want to know what terms potential customers use when they search online for things related to your business. The goal is to align your website content and SEO tactics with terms people are searching for.
Targeting keywords people search for helps attract more qualified website visitors who want the product or services that you’re offering. It also helps search engines understand your content so they can match searches to your pages.